Summer Fresh - A Limited Line

Hi Friends!  I have been longing for endless days full of sand, sun, water and fresh fruit. It doesn't get much better than that. Now that those days are here, I would like to introduce my Summer Fresh line of mini bowls.  I have been scheming up this line for quite a while (like since before the endless snow melted) but now seems the right time to share it with you all.



These little guys were each inspired by my favorite Summer fruits. 



I started with a little of this...simply irresistible.

Which then inspired this...


These little guys are perfect for condiments at at party or to bring Summer inspiration into your home any time of the year.

Lemon
Cherry
Watermelon
Blueberry
Orange Slice

Just like Summer, they are only here for a limited amount of time.  So get yours while the weather is still hot!  Find out more here.



No comments:

Post a Comment