Wearable ART: Locally Made (Minnesota)

I first saw these stunning bib style necklaces when I found the Spark Flight shop on Etsy.com.  As I dug a little further into the wire world of Ruth Jensen I found these amazing pieces of wearable art are only one facet of her talent (see below).  In here own words: " I make each sculpture one twist at a time, without patterns or molds, using bazillions of pieces of straight wire."  In other words each piece is hand hammered, twisted and wrapped. A beautiful statement on or off your neck.  Find them on Etsy.

Image via Spark Flight
Image via Spark Flight

Image via Spark Flight
Image via Spark Flight
Image via Spark Flight


 As I had mentioned above, this multifaceted artist is more than a stunning jeweler.  Here depth of field includes wire sculpture as well.

Image via Spark Flight Studio





Do you know of a product that you would like to see featured here?
Are you looking for a special gift that we might be able to help you find?

Please contact Wind and Willow Home

No comments:

Post a Comment