Great week for eco-fashion.

Hi and happy Monday!  And what's not to be happy for, this is one of my favorite weeks of the entire year.  Summer begins on June 21st (my favorite season),  this week has the longest days of the entire year and my birthday is this week.  Usually I start off the week with a DIY project but this week I couldn't wait to feature this new shop I discovered.  It seems that I would be happy with any one of their beautiful, recycled pieces for my birthday, or any day for that matter.  Galerie Urbana is a warm, thoughtful and unique collection of hand made pieces derived from nature such as recycled horn, Eco-friendly Colombian wood, Tagua seeds and leather.  See for yourself.

 Find Wind and Willow Home on Facebook for a special Discount from this shop!







Images via Galerie Urbana


Do you know of a product that you would like to see featured here?
Are you looking for a special gift that we might be able to help you find?

Please contact Wind and Willow Home

No comments:

Post a Comment