Photographer in the making?

My goal for this blog to highlight and promote makers of beautiful products, talented artists and great designers.  I also wanted to include some fun inspiration from my point of view.   In this post I am highlighting my 3 1/2 year old daughter's new talent.  She is so amazing and talented in so many ways and this morning was no exception.  I was in the process of trying to take a self portrait for Decor8's Stripe Mania blogger meet up.  I was having little success.  My daughter was watching intently and I offered her the camera (she has had her own camera for almost 1 year now).  She started off by telling me "jump" or move over there and of course "good job Mom".  A complete natural!  So, here are some of her best shots.


And of course she likes to be on the other side of the camera too.

No comments:

Post a Comment