Butterflies on my Mind: Products you may see in the shop

I have had butterflies on my mind all Summer.  This year was a Summer filled with deconstruction at my house.  My husband and I had to remove all trees, weeds and overgrow bushes from our previously neglected yard.   As I look forward to my vision of what it will become I imagine a garden full of blooming flowers with butterflies feasting on them.  I have been doing research of which plants attract butterflies in hopes that next year I will be able to start fresh with flowers like the Purple Coneflower, Garden Phlox and the Comom Milkweed. So until then here is a collection of beautiful butterfly products for inspiration.
Enjoy!

Image via My Selvaged Life


Image via Sabiesabi

Image via SiboDesigns

Image via Anthropologie

Image via Sugar Robot


Image via Commercial Wallcovering.com
Do you know of a product that you would like to see featured here?
Are you looking for a special gift that we might be able to help you find?

Please contact Wind and Willow Home

No comments:

Post a Comment