Little Progress|New Opportunities

If you haven't noticed I have been trying to post one article per week about what is new with Wind and Willow Home and what I have learned in this process over the previous week.  Well, last week wasn't a very productive week in the world of business for me.  My business plan has gotten little attention for several reasons including beautiful beach weather, family vacations, end of Summer work around the house, new opportunities and funding disappointment. 


Photo credit Araya Jensen
On the bright side one good reason for my lack of progress on the business plan is a new venture.  I have been offered the opportunity to write about local art and promote local artists for the Twin Cities Design Collective.  As the Art Editor I will be meeting new people and keeping a pulse on the local art scene.  This weekend myself and my trusty assistant (aka 3 1/2 year old daughter) ventured out to the Uptown Art Fair to meet new artists.  It was a fun trip, not only did I get so see amazing art from around the country, I was also able to meet new people and find new products to post here at Wind and Willow Home.  I look forward to sharing some of my finds right here in the weeks to come. 



Photo credit Araya Jensen

No comments:

Post a Comment