It's HERE.

Hello all, guess what, the Wind and Willow Home shop is HERE!    As you may have read (see previous post), I have dreamed about opening my own shop.  I put together a plan to open a brick and mortar showroom where I could include my love of Kitchen and Bathroom design as well as handmade goods, only to come to the realization (Ugh, money!) that at this time it wouldn't be possible to start so large.  So, in continued pursuit of that dream, I had to start a little smaller (overhead wise, not idea wise). 
Over the past few months I have been connecting with some amazing, and I don't use that word all the time, artists and craftspeople to show a Spring collection of some of the best gifts and housewares out there today. Think, the best of Etsy or your "My Style" and "For My Home" Pinterest boards. Check it out here.
Let me know what you think. Heck, even buy something!  If you like what you see, and think your friends should know about it (there is enough to go around, you don't need to keep it a secret) please share it any way you can, word of mouth, email, Facebook, Twitter you know the drill.  If you want to keep up with new products and happenings please subscribe to this blog or like us on Facebook.



I also have an ad up on the top right side of  the lovely Creature Comforts Blog.  Check it out here and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment