New for Summer

Hi friends, I am not sure if I have formally mentioned our "Dipped" line that we have available on Etsy.  Many of you know about it already but for those of you who don't let me explain.  Dipped by Wind and Willow Home was started out of a need to have some unique spoons for the Artisan Gift Baskets  I have been building for my design clients as well as clients of my fellow Interior Designers. I wasn't able to find what I was looking for in the handmade marketplace so I decided to create them myself.  I started to sell them on Etsy and to my surprise they were extremely popular.  From there I decided to add some dipped bowls, candle cups and treasure pots.  With each new creation I felt a sense of excitement.  I couldn't stop creating.
 So, thanks to many amazing clients, popular blog posts and wholesale requests, I have been working on a full line of  "Dipped" bowls and spoons.  The line is in production and I am excited to complete it by the end of May.  I will be offering that line on Etsy and as a wholesale offering to brick and mortar shops around the world.  It will include 15 different colors of Mini Bowls, 5 colors of 7" salad bowls, 3 colors of 10" bowls, 5+ colors of candle cups and 5+ colors of treasure pots.  I will be posting the new products on Etsy over the next few weeks. 
Did you know that you can currently find my bowls and/or dipped spoons at Couverture and The Garbstore in London, England, Restored in Amsterdam, Netherlands, Loport Arts in Main, United States, just to name a few.  You can also get the newest updates, press and offerings if you follow us on Facebook.
So, without further ado, here is our newest offering: 7" wooden bowls hand dipped in an electric, neon pink.  The dip is translucent so you can see the stunning wood grain through the dipped portion.  I think they are the perfect mix of modern and tradition.  What do you think?


As you can see these stunners would make beautiful salad bowls for Summer.  Now that would be a fun picnic!

3 comments:

  1. Great story, inspiring! And I love those as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found a pic of these bowls on Pinterest. They are beautiful! I also love the peach ombre basket you have on Etsy. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete