Our Summer in images: Fall line is coming

As previously noted our Summer has been busy and I mean (what did we do yesterday) busy.  A whirlwind of summer fun at the lake, pool and farm.   Here are a few images.










Now that we are winding our Summer down and I am gearing up for the Fall line at Wind & Willow Home, I wanted to give you a little sneak peek.  (you may have seen some of these if you follow me on instigram)



I hope you are having an amazing summer!  I hope to hear from you this fall.

If you want to be among the first to check out the newest products and happenings you can sign up for our seasonal newsletter here  http://eepurl.com/mo8U9
Of course, you can also stay in touch on instigram (windwillowhome), twitter and facebook.  

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful summer full of great memories! Love the farm animals and kids...they just seem to go together don't they?
    I found you on Martha Stewart's Handmade Contest site as one of the featured nominees. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete