Summer in Minnesota

Good Morning!  It has been a busy week and even busier weekend.  Summer officially started, I took a little blogging break for my birthday and spent a splendid weekend with my family at a secluded cabin in the woods in northern Minnesota.  It is Monday already and even though it seems like I have been slacking on the blogging front, there are big things happening on Wind and Willow Home's end.  I hope to be able to update you all on the exciting happenings soon.  In the mean time I will be doing some more traveling through northern Minnesota to spend much needed time with friends and family (you know us Minnesotans need to enjoy our summers while we have them) in the next couple weeks so I may not be posting every day.  Here are some outdoor images you are sure to enjoy. 

Image via Adventures

Image via Secret Forts

Image via That Kind Of Woman

Image via sfgirlbybay

Image via Birch + Bird Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment