Hi Friends

Hello, I have really been slacking when it comes to blog posts but let me explain.  After launching my own line of housewares on Etsy called Dipped (check it out here) things have just gotten CRAZY!   It looks like they are a hit so I have been a dippin' fool.  In addition to that I wanted to test out my retail skills so I thought I would throw caution to the wind and jump right in...I will be showing that line at a very large arts and crafts fair in Shakopee, MN next week (April 20th- 22nd) more info. here.  I have also been included in the wonderfully curated Mother's Day/Eco Market at Poppytalk (here).   And last, I think, but not least I am going to give you a little sneak peak at Poppytalk's new lookbook, as it doesn't come out until Monday.  Enjoy!







Oh, the Dipped line including mini bowls, spoons... have been featured in some pretty awesome blogs.  If you want to keep up with the latest like us on Facebook or Twitter.  I post most of that stuff there.

No comments:

Post a Comment