Love is in the Air

Day 4 of  Wind & Willow Home's week long 1st Birthday Party and we are still Partying like Rockstars...right?!  But  today is special as it is Valentines Day and indeed love is in the air.  Weather you love it or hate it, Valentines day is the perfect day for me to say thank you to the loves of my life.  Although there are more of you (my close family and friends) who have been amazing in supporting me and encouraging me the whole way, my awesome husband Jordan and my two beautiful kiddos Avery and Quinten have kept me going (and put on party hats for crazy pictures...).  So today, many thanks to them for being my everything. 





The winner of our second daily price is  Jean.  Congrats on winning this Walnut Sparkle Bowl.  And it you loved this bowl, you are going to be crazy for the grand prize. 
You still have the rest of today and all day tomorrow to pin and win the grand prize (to be announced tomorrow (Friday Feb. 15th 2013) here is a hint...think wood and sparkles, think exclusive as in nobody has one or will ever have the same exact one.  More dets. on the contest here.
Meet me here tomorrow for the Grand Prize to be announced.  The winner of the exclusive grand prize will be announced Monday.

Jean, please contact me at hello@windandwillowhome to collect your prize.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, Jean!
    And that sounds very very promising:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blue Eyed Night Owl,
      Hi thank you for being such a great supporter of Wind & Willow Home. You can keep pinning through the weekend to win. Good Luck :)

      Delete