Do it for MOM

Hi Friends!  Mothers Day is ugh, in 2 days and hopefully you are prepared.  Even if any of the Mothers in your life say they "don't want anything"  you will totally gain some extra points (which you will need down the road) with a little something special.  Maybe a simple hand made Glazed Lemon Cake, a hand made card or (for big time points) a trip to Casa Verde Design  in Minneapolis to get her something from my Pop Up Shop AND a piece of that Glazed Lemon Cake that I was talking about.
It just so happens that Susan Brunn one of the 3 partners at Casa Verde Design has used this fantastic recipe from Simon Pearce to bake  this yummy fresh Lemon Cake and man it is good.  So get here before I eat it all it's gone.
Here are a few peaks of what you will find here.  See you soon!

+Pop Up Open Thurs. & Fri. May 9-10th 9-5, Sat. May 11th 10-2. more details here.




And to the Mothers in my life, let me just say THANK YOU.  I appreciate you now more than ever as a Mother myself it is the most difficult, non rewarding, sometimes rewarding, amazing, stressful, amazing job anyone in the history of mankind has ever had.  For that...Enjoy it because you DESERVE IT MOMMA!


No comments:

Post a Comment