I Would Love to Thank You

I am so grateful for my wonderful fans, friends and family.  I felt so much love and support over the past few weeks, while you cast your votes for Wind & Willow Home in the Martha Stewart American Made contest.  There were many glitches through the contest from beginning to end which caused much frustration but you continued your support, hooray!
 Even though I didn't move on to the next round, I felt the love.  Not to worry, all was not lost.   We did catch  the eye of Martha and she (personally) requested my spoons to be sold at the American Made Market at her event in New York, Yeah! So off to New York my spoons go in October.  I also had a mention in Martha Stewart Living this month, did you see it?
Even though I won't get any of that cold hard $10,000 in cash to invest into a new line of soft goods and some help, I will continue to work on new products and slowly, when the time is right, it will come to fruition.  In the meantime, I have been working on some art that I would like to share with you.  You have done so much for me, please let me do a little something for you.  So, if you would like a original hand painted watercolor I would be glad to send you one with a personalized thank you on the back.  All you need to do is email me your name and address and I will start painting.




Please send your info. to hello@windandwillowhome.com and in a week or so your special mail should arrive at your doorstep.

Thanks again, your support has made Wind & Willow Home what it is today and shapes what it will be tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment